Thursday, February 12, 2015

About Me


About Me

Hello, my name is John. I am a student at the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, studying Special Education. I love working with people and going on new adventures. I have one younger sister who just recently moved to Janesville to be a social worker! I have a short fat dad and a tall skinny mom. I was born in Oshkosh Wisconsin in 1990. The hospital that I was born in is now a senior living center and I think it would be weird and cool if I died there, but until then I hope to do many awesome things with my life. My hobbies include: listening to music, playing guitar, painting, swimming, wilderness survival, cliff diving, and reading. I hope to one day teach reading or math to high school students with learning disabilities, but I haven’t decided where. My family wants me to stay in Wisconsin but I have many old friends down in Houston, Texas. Some of them are teachers as well. It would be nice to live and work near them again. Other places I have thought about living are, Madison Wisconsin, Twin Cities Minnesota, Chicago Illinois, or maybe even somewhere in Vermont.

Nice to meet you!
goodbye!



Here is a picture of my sister my grandmother and myself.

2 comments:

  1. This post made me laugh. Ya hoo. I like that you have a short dad and a tall mom. It would be neat if you died in that senior living place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never been to Texas but I would like to go! That awesome that you are open to living so many different places. I'd really like to live somewhere warm. Haha.

    ReplyDelete