Thursday, February 12, 2015
Special education blog
I recently found a blog about special education from Edutopia.org which I think is a credible source of useful information. I have read posts from this publication before and they were all well written and insightful so I'm happy to find they have their very own blog for articles about special education. Often times blog posts about special education tend to be written by mothers of students in special education, which, don't get me wrong, is perfectly a fine and interesting perspective as long as they've at least gone through some sort of editing or review process before being published. I guess I'm a stickler for what I read but I just like to be assured its based on something more than one persons obscure lengthy opinion. That is the beauty of blogs, anyone can write anything on the internet today, which anyone can choose to read or not read. I guess I'm starting to realize I'm not that big of a fan of blogs. They tend to be big, long rants from people who are not professional writers (My blog for example). However, rest assured, I found a blog that I like, and it is about something that I care deeply about, so give it a read.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That does sound like a great blog
ReplyDelete